Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bad Homburg

Dearies,

Went to Bad Homburg on one of the Sundays, it is 15 minutes drive from Frankfurt. Simply love the cosy streets lined with old timbered houses.








Would love to live in one of this :)
I am born in the wrong era



Rapunzel!




Walking down the pebbled street I felt like I have stepped into one of Enid Blyton's fairy tale. I can look at these buildings forever, I just think it is so pretty! I imagine myself baking strawberry shortcake and making vanilla tea with the fire place crackling in the background :) heidi-ho-heidi-ho

Baking this!

Gingerbread heart
'Ich liebe dich'
I love u!


Wearing this! cute!

Dirndl
German traditional dress



Tata for now while I go into the forest to get more wood for the fireplace, hehe :)

Bis dann tschuss! :))




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...