Monday, November 22, 2010

Florals and a Leopard

Dearies,

Sorry for being MIA past few days, well I had been ordered by the doctor to have a CRIB (complete rest in bed) sort of, yeah its not like I need to be dancing with my laptop to update a post :P

Well I have been basically resting and getting lazier each day heh ;) eating (credits to Asian Home Gourmet!) and watching non-stop movies. Watch out for my movie reviews!!

Since I won't be walking and shopping much for the next weeks, so I managed to sneak some shopping after my appointment :))

First I passed by this shop Pimkie that was having a sale on summer wear, that is exactly the kind of sale Ive been waiting for, as I prepare for my lifetime of summer :D They really have cute Cute stuff!! So do check it out!


So heres my haul from Pimkie and H&M......Still feeling flower power :))




Adorable polka dotted floral dark blue babydoll dress from Pimkie
I will pair it with dark red long sleeve t-shirt
red hijab and jeans


Simply love the summery print!
In my all time fav red, blue and white!!

Cute 'looks like a romper' dress from Pimkie
Slight gathered waist and 2 cute pockets

It looks fun!

I will pair it with chocolate long sleeve t-shirt
pink or purple hijab and jeans/leggings


Fun looking prints!
In pastel colours!!
  

Long sleeve floral babydoll maxi dress
from H&M
Perfect for *ehem* expanding waistline

 

More romantic roses~~


As I have been wearing this thick black coat a lot,
a floral scarf from H&M to lift up the look :)



You can never go wrong
with a ruffled leopard scarf from H&M

Looking chic & trendy!


I am a girly girl at heart and going floral is like going back to my roots :D

The trick is to pair it with a deep solid colour to tie the whole look together
and to avoid looking 'too busy'

On another note. RED alert!!!

The in thing now is GREY JEANS!!
Hmm back home, I know I have an originally black jeans that has somehow turn grey....

Tata for now~~ Bis dann tschuss!! :))

1 comment:

  1. thx for the tip about grey being the IN colour. Anyhow, i was trying to get something leopard print, but realise, leopard print doesn't look nice in all kinds of fabrics. But a leopard scarf is always nice to add character to block coloured clothes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...