Monday, January 12, 2015

Practical Fashion Update 2015! Confession of a Zara Addict!!

Dearies,

How have you been? Hopefully you are all settled in and raring to brace through another year.

What I like about the start of the year is stocking up.........yeah on new wardrobe! Sounds glamorous but in reality its More like raking through racks and racks of clothes on sale at all possible Zara outlets. Have you ever gone through pieces after pieces of shirts and pants till your arms ache Just to make sure you don't miss your size. As we all know Zara sale is a war zone and all forms of civilisations are lost in there. Even though I can almost hear my husband's voice saying "Theres more to life than Zara" but I can't help myself from entering time and time again. And it rarely disappoints.

I have to admit Im a Zara addict! Being on the verge (or not) of plus size, getting a good cut pants that is in trend is close to impossible. When it comes to pants, I have to say hands down nothing beats Zara pants in terms of price and quality. What I normally go for is the basic pants in colour (I don't have a single black pants) and printed either in florals or geometric, abstract prints, etc. I love these to death! And the occasional palazzo/flare and other unique (eg. track pants like) types.

And I will pair it with their plain flowy shirt. Before I buy any shirt, I will scrunch it up (crazy I know) to make sure it doesn't crease easily. Being a mother of One, ironing is the last priority in my life.

(All pics from Zara websites) 


On most days, easy breezy ~ top it with a simple plain scarf 
and you are all ready to go!













Im definitely no  fashion expert as these items are obviously past season but I know for sure they will still get me through the year in style! ;)


Tata for now...bis dann tschuss!! :))




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...