Monday, January 12, 2015

Welcome 2015! Oh Kate Spade!!

Dearies,

Heya! How you doin? Welcome 2015 and welcome back to ME! Yes I'm finally back to my blog and I hope that I will be able to stick around for a looong time :) I have to admit that I do miss blogging so much!

Lets take some risks this year shall we? ;)


Dainty gold bow paper clips

Let's start the new year with some gorgeous stationery from Kate Spade! How can I resist these colourful and oh so cute essentials? It will definitely perk up any boring meetings.



I want them all!! 
(Oprah's favourite)


"Eat cake for Breakfast - You can't go wrong with that"





Skinny retro pencils 
(Not for me though, 
I prefer my mechanicals :D)



 New print for 2015 
Checklist of classic book titles ~ Smart!


Classic Kate Spade stripes~! 
Just perfect for my daily green tea :)


Current read: 
The art of thinking clearly by rolf dobelli  (definitely a fun read..hilarious!) &
      The Japan diet (for Japanese foodie lover) by Naomi Moriyama



With that I end my first post for 2015.........no worries.........definitely more to come! Stay tuned!

Ok tata for now... bis dann tschuss!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...