Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Current Favourites ~ L'Occitane

Dearies,

I will be starting a series of my current favourites that I simply love and can't live without at the moment....I might also squeeze in some old favourites that is still a hit and has stood the test of time ;)

For my basic grooming essentials,  I always go back to this classic brand L'Occitane. Coming from a place rich in beauty and natural goodness, the region of Provence from France has nothing but Only the best to offer.  


You can't go wrong with the 5 essential oils of 
Angelica, Lavender, Sweet Orange, Ylang-Ylang and Geranium

Five Essential Oils: A Repairing Complex





Smells sooo good! 
Its really fresh smelling and just the right amount of sweetness!
(currently out of stock in many outlets)


Best seller ever!

The hand cream that work wonders



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...