Monday, October 18, 2010

The Colours of France

Dearies,

I was in town today, snapping pictures of window displays to share and it is an hazardous assignment indeed! :P It seems like everytime I go out to take pictures of shops, I ended up shopping as well. Its the least I can do to revive the ailing economy with US currency dropping and all. Yeah right!


So I am going to share with you my haul for the day :) I simply love the colours red, white and blue, just like the flag colours of France, one of my favourite country in the world especially the city of Paris, well who doesn't love Paris? It is afterall the birth place of Chanel, Louis Vuitton, YSL among others...and the Louvre musee where the perfect Monalisa resides.

Ok back to my haul!



Dark blue and white stripe jersey maxi from H & M

*Can you see the red tag? It was on sale!


Red polka dot dress from H & M


Versatile! Looks equally good in red or dark blue blazer


Nautical Parisian Chic!


Well there you go, colours that have stood the test of time, you can never go wrong in these classic combos. Go on, try it out today! :D



Tata for now~ More on fashion in Frankfurt coming up soon~ :)

2 comments:

  1. The jersey maxi from H & M also comes in full leopard and plain black. I was thinking of getting the plain black coz I can pair it with Anything. I actually have this monochromatic blazer in mind which I saw featured in Elin Kling and also hrh's blog.

    A question, would u wear an ALL leopard maxi dress? What do u think? I need your opinion on it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the stripy maxi. looks good for summer, or winter wearing long red T inside.
    I love the light red dress too, looks sexy with knee high boots and a dark blue beret, making it more French eh?

    Leopard print, not for me,too overwhelming. Unless u wanna unleash the 'animal in u'! hah!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...