Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Willkommen zu Wertheim Village

'Welcome to Wertheim Village'

Dearies,

I had the chance to shop at Wertheim Village last Saturday. It is basically a factory outlet, but I was pleasantly surprised to see how neat and quaint the place is. Most of the shops are stand alone boutiques made up in tudor styles on pebbled streets. If not for shopping, I would just be equally happy walking along the streets and admiring the architecture while sipping a cuppa capuccino and a slice of strawberry cake in one of the cafes. In a rush in between shopping, we did manage to have hot chocolate, chocolate cookies and a banana walnut muffin from Sanfrancisco Coffee but it was blah, bland and nothing memorable really.

Back to shopping, there are a wide array of brands but not that many that will interest me in particular except for Desigual and maybe Longchamp but since I have my fair share of Longchamp (just 1 actually but to have 1 is just the same as they are the same looking except different sizes to serve different purpose maybe) so I didnt get any. But it was definitely Cheaper than anywhere else for example the middle size with long strap you can wear on your shoulder is only going for 32 euros, though they have limited range there, just in yellow and hot pink (love the pink!)


You can check out the brands from the website http://www.wertheimvillage.com/en_GB/cat/women


Pumpkins galore!

Which brings me to my next post ----------> Pumpkin SOUP!

Stay tuned! :D

1 comment:

  1. Nice pics.
    Yup the village outlet shopping concept is as such. You have to drop by Bicester about an hour from London when you are there.
    The choice of luxury brands are definitely more such as Mulberry, Burberry and Celine, just to name a few. Since my visit there they now have a greater collection such as Anya Hindmarch & even coveted jeans label 4All Mankind!
    I am drooling already.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...