Friday, October 22, 2010

My Zara Blazer. Yey!

Dearies,

I was on a mission yesterday to snap some pictures of Frankfurt at night and more importantly to get the Zara blazer that I chanced upon last few days and didn't get it, I was deciding whether to get it or not coz I am still thinking whether or not I am going to wear all these blazers that Ive accumulated once I'm back in sunny island, yes its the kind of thoughts that haunt you when you sleep.

It was a cold cold evening, the sun was soo deceiving, I was out in my new polka dot red dress and navy blazer, refusing to put on a coat as it will just cover everything and I can forget about dressing up and might as well I go out in my pj.

Luckily I had my thermal on, thanks to my sensible friend who knocked some sense into me. I swear the sun was shining brightly! Its the wind that is the killer, a gust and I was almost blown away, blazer flapping, hijab flying and even my handbag was dancing in my hand.

Well for the sake of my blazerviewers I had to brave the 'storm'. Well when I reached the nearest Zara, that I normally go to, I was hugely disappointed to find that it was not there! Horrors! I was beating myself for not getting it the other day. Then i remembered there is another Zara further down, and so I walked as fast as my feet could take me and as I stepped into Zara I just scanned the whole level, nope, next level and amongst other stuffs, I found it, yey!! Other shoppers were busy buying heavy coats and me busy stocking up on office wear! You can say I am preparing myself for the rat race, the grind in 2011. Yeah, I plan ahead like that :P

Well it is actually just a normal grey blazer, but I just like the little details that nobody can see anyway such as the cute pink polka dot on brown lining, tiny pink strips on the sleeves lining, cute buttons, and nice stitching, and I like the cut and I find that it is better made than the rest that I owned.
Well here it is........nothing fancy, really  *shy




Boyfriend blazer type
So comfy! Drapes well too


Cute pink polka dots on brown
shocking pink strips
and cute pockets on the inside




Sweet pink stripes sleeves lining
that you can fold




Cute fancy buttons

 
Cool visible stitching
and cute top pocket


Well there you go stuff that I am soo loving at the moment hence the repeated *cute word and a whole post for a boring (I know that must be what you are thinking right now ;P) grey blazer. Hmmm now the question is, What am I going to pair it with?? I can already see new adventures in the not so far distance....

Tata for now~~ More pics coming up!

Bis dann, tschuss! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Finally you've got it. I know how the adrenalin rush was when you got your hands on it, like finally at the end of a finishing line, and winning the race. Love the inner details and yes a classic grey blazer which can be formal and casual at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...