Sunday, October 31, 2010

Make up and me

Dearies,

Just to share my two cents worth on make up. I realised that when I'm in Frankfurt, I don't wear that much make up and most days non at all, heh. First, my other half don't really like make up and second maybe with good weather, I seriously do not need anything, just moisturiser, lip balm (pink tint) and I'm good to go. Anyway my essentials are just compact powder, blusher, eye liner and lipstick. My favourite colours are pink, dark pink, coral. Though I like eye shadow, I realised too that I have kinda stop wearing them completely, used to like light glittery green, purple and baby blue eyeshadows and wore them a lot like maybe 5 years ago. Yes it was that long ago! I started wearing make up at an early age, experimenting with my mum's make up collection and actually wearing them outside as early as 10! Maybe its make up fatigue but honestly now I just wear the bare minimum and put on eye shadow and mascara only when attending special events.

Here goes the junk in my make up bag, really old stuff hehe..


1) Chanel Double Perfection Compact
- Matte reflecting powder make up
- I really love Chanel compact
coz its so light and makes your complexion flawless
even without foundation on

2) Estee Lauder Tender Blush
- Peach Nuance
- Its a gradient peachy colour that gives a natural look
-Not sure if they still have it (quite ancient)

3) Chanel Creme lipstick in Rose Secret (no. 138)
- Love Chanel lipstick for its creaminess
and rose scent
- This shade is a bit dark pink so I will mix it
with the lightest pink
or over a lip balm to dilute the colour a bit

4) Chanel Rouge Allure (no. 40) prodigious
-This is a shimery coral colour
-Suitable for night and special events

5) Mac lipstick in Amplified
-Love this perfect pink colour
-Can wear it alone or combine with other colour
-It is creamy and smells simply delicious,
kinda like chocolate!

6) Dior Addict Plastic Gloss (no. 674)
- Super glossy (sticky), suitable for night
-The dark pink is so glamourous
with gold specks under the light

7) Eye liner Superior in soft black
-Made in Germany

8) Eye shadow palette
-I bought this from a friend back home
and decided to bring it here to play with
as you can see it remains untouched

-Seriously, I think it is more practical and fun
to buy eye shadows in this palette type.
Much cheaper than buying individual colour pot,
which will take forever to finish.


8) Bvlgari pocket perfume

9) Cute mirror case from HK

10) Black mascara from Estee Lauder
-That has been misplaced at the moment :P

There you go just to share the essentials in my make-up bag, except for the eye shadow palette of coz.


Is this cool or what?

Just got this from Dorchester Hotel,
it is a lipgloss that comes with an LED light and mirror at the side
So practical!



Thats about it, my pathetic make up collection in Frankfurt, :P



Tata for now, bis dann tschuss! :))






1 comment:

  1. OOO...make up. I unlike you started so very late, hence find make up rather exciting. My NEW essential now is eye liner, it really makes your eyes pop. yes I think the eyeshadow is a good buy, but unfortunately too big to carry around. I always do my make up in the car.
    Love that lip gloss!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...