Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fashion in Frankfurt V ~ Pop of colours!

Dearies,

There is nothing like a pop of colours here and there to chase the almost winter chills away~~



H & M




Lacoste




Escada


Sexy red heels~


Cool purple!
Sorry for the blurry shots but you get the point :P


Zara
Leopard print on red sweater over black bow top ~ Chic!
Red socks with heels
Dare u to try! Y not?


 Cute!



Hope these looks inspired you.

So what are you waiting for? Get those coloured pants and leggings, NOW!   :))


Tata for now~ see you soon!









2 comments:

  1. Hey, I sooo luv the strippy H&M dress. I would get my hands on it if it was available here. And the green jacket is really refreshing.
    Tell you something...
    I figured your photo taking skills have improved. yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha~ I took those at night hence less reflection :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...