Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A day in History...



 Vienna's Historical Hundertwasserhaus
('100 waterhouse')


Dear readers (as if there are any atm) and followers to be :)

Today is the day when I felt so Inspired to eventually start my blog and inhabit a unique space of my own to share something and anything, of Beauty, of Taste and a touch of Cuteness, Chic and Class through the eyes of a Muslimah :)) who wanders around the world (almost!) for this year at least ...hah ;)

I hope to cover on areas of utmost interest to me now that I am basically doing nothing much, hence the blog title "The beauty of doing nothing (Hijabi version)" in other words "Awesome!" or kinda like the dream that you thought will never come true but you still continue to daydream about it. Well back to the interest part, basically Ive been reading, researching, shopping, travelling and looking at stuffs to do with fashion, food, interior, architecture, nature...something like the msn lifestyle section. Makes me want to switch career and start working in a lifestyle, design and fashion magazine, but who buys and reads magazine nowadays when you can surf the net and get the scoop on the latest trends. Anyway this blog is basically going to be on that! :D

See you in my next post, Real soon!


There! I made it!! My first post and hopefully not the last, insya allah :)



5 comments:

  1. Well, for starters, I still do read magazines for the glossy pages and the swack factor. A word I was introduced to in a class on "Freelance writing'. Many of us girls still love to flip those pages and drool over those coveted stuff.
    Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks gal! hmmm swack yeah thats definitely a new word for me. Well nowadays im drooling over the pages through my iphone as most magazines in German anyway, so cant get my fix. Thinking of getting the ipad as Im too lazy to on the lappy that takes ages and my eyes are seriously strained from excesive heavy viewing using the iphone....mmm someone told me the new generation ipad is gona be out by Christmas this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW 'swack' is the sound it makes when u throw a mag on the table, the thicker the higher quality the bigger the 'swack'. Cool! Lets start swacking ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo....sorry gal.
    I think it was the Thwack factor: the sound the mag makes when u throw it on the table.
    A thick glossy mag will give a loud Thwack.
    I don't know about ipad. I still like the feel of flipppin' those crisp glossy pages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OoooKay! Thwack, swack, quack! Think we got the drift :P Those words derived from the sounds they make

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...