Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fashion in Frankfurt III ~ Black or white


Dearies,


As I was walking down the shopping streets yesterday, it seemed like the whole town was blanketed by a sea of blacks. This is my first time living in a country of 4 seasons as I come from a sunny island where its summer forever.  So I kind of miss the vibrant, cheery colours of spring and summer. Is it a crime to wear colours in fall or winter? Honestly I was all decked out in black too :P long woolen trench coat, a fedhora hat, feeling like an agent on a secret mission of discretely snapping pictures to share with my viewers :)) So here, you go, black n white!



Oooo so Chanel chic!



 What a cool sidekick! :P



 

Just a scarf to add colour amongst the falling leaves

 
Cool aviators and what nice boots! 


Comfy!

Messenger boy 



I'm just too cool and sophisticated!




Tata for now~ More pics coming up!

 



1 comment:

  1. What is the name of this shop? Grey metal?
    But I adore winter looks which allows for layering. Do it in a summery day,you'll get baked or get weird stares.
    So enjoy winter and it's awesome fashion before you are back!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...