Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fashion in Frankfurt II ~ Chic Caramel n Camel

Dearies,

As promised, some more shots that I managed to take of the displays here. It was 5 degrees, n my fingers were almost frozen, I forgot my gloves :P



The 'Black Metall' store that just opened where I got my red blazer, they stock nice stuff mostly from France


Mango smart style
*Just love the short white trench coat n t-sling platforms


Zara
Layering of different textures, fur vest over a simple shirt


Pop of red!


Chic! Love the harem pants, gloves and hat!
*Looking like im on a mission!


Tata for a sec, will be uploading more~ Dont go anywhere! :P

1 comment:

  1. You'll never go wrong with neutrals. The safari look i so adore. I'd prefer the first caramel coloured jacket. Yes I am trying to get my hands on a red bag...soon. I miss Zara

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...