Thursday, October 21, 2010

Oh how I love Vanilla! Lord Nelson Rooibos Vanille & Milbona Vanille Joghurt

Dearies,


Every morning, I have a ritual of drinking tea, and now I am hooked on this WOnderful Rooibos Vanilla tea. It is so calming and the aroma is just sweet sweet vanilla. It smells so good that it is like a natural aromatiser to my kitchen or where ever I take it. Sometimes I can't help sniffing the pack as well, ok thats a little bit too much :P

Anyway it has a naturally sweet taste and slight nutty flavour. I have mine with some honey, match made in heaven!





The best part - it is caffeine free! yey!! and contains a high level of anti-oxidants and its good to calm nervous tension, allergies and digestive problems. Wow! Im definitely drinking this before any presentation!

Next up is my morning yoghurt, I am just as hooked on this Milbona brand yoghurts, my favourite at the moment is of course Vanilla!


So nice and creamy just like vanilla ice-cream, but with only 1.8% fat! Yey!!

It comes in many different flavours and you should definitely try the banana flavour, taste just like banana puree with lotsa chunks of banana, just Yumm!



Tata for now~ Feels like grocery shopping now? ;)


*This is my personal opinion, and not an advertisement and I definitely wasn't paid to write this!
Just wana share the things I love atm :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...